Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg hunt complete.

Just as I predicted, I found more chocolates than my daughter did.

;)

Also half-way through tackling what didn't appear to be a Martha Stewart-esque dessert at first, and had I known it was so involved, I would have agreed to something simpler instead - say, store-bought pie (with the packaging discarded so I can take full credit, obviously). But we're at the mid-point now of this ridiculously fancy cake, and nothing has spontaneously combusted yet.

Yet.

And to round out my morning, I was lucky enough to acquire a copy of an EXTREMELY rare Guess Who bootleg, and with a currently empty house and cranked speakers, I'm able to successfully work on my air drums with reckless abandon.

A trifecta of awesomeness, I would say.





No comments:

Post a Comment